Local link building offers some unique opportunity for small to medium sized businesses.
The below tips can help you build local links for your brand and bring the trust factor.
- Host a Contest: Contests or giveaways are some ways to encourage the participants to acquaint themselves to your site. Once you promote the contests and giveaways (by talking to local communities) in the right place, you can target your desired audiences. Spread the message of you conducting challenges and the offers, you provide.
- Find local influencers and create a valuable relationship: Creating a healthy relationship and finding local influencers can be challenging but worthy. While you be with the research online, be with the people offline. Once you find the perfect person to talk to, you can then meet them and exchange the contact information. Influence yourself, continue to build the relationship.
- Give testimonials: Testimonials help in developing brand’s sincerity. The firm that provides testimonials also offers a backlink.
Some opportunities to provide testimonials involves:
- Cleaning services
- Take your stand: Try to bring some spice, create a real controversy. A controversial story can help your brand be recognizable and will enable your company to stay in your customer’s mind.
- Local directories and review sites: Local directories can be the smartest and easiest way to get the backlinks. Focus on the niche population. The links are easy to find and are worth the time. You can get the directories from:
- Local newspaper
- City and country directories
The important key is to meet your community and give a chance to know your customers that will help you in building links.